Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Thu May 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Does anyone have good storyline ideas to get off their minds to share?

I was thinking of one in mind of a transgender storyline which a character can return and decide to change into a woman maybe Gino?

or even something light-hearted like a pranker annoying the residents by doing a knock-door run on the residents in the strangers of time, but it can be a long-running storyline, with a 'who's doing it' storyline.

Lou celebrating his 70th birthday, even Susan 60th, with the banner insulting Susan reading out 'happy 70th Susan'.

if it can be pulled-off, Maybe Jim or Julie Robinson returning from the dead, prompting Jason/Kylie, Lucy and Phil Martin to return briefly much to their shock.
RobinsonSreet

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Mon May 26, 2014 2:25 pm

Mayor Paul Robinson secretly tries to change the street name to Robinson Street...until the people power of the residents decide to step in.
RobinsonSreet

Postby BrownEyedGirl » Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Dee returns, I would so love that to happen, she was Toadie's true love - I would love to see Sonya's face :lol:
BrownEyedGirl

Postby RobinsonSreet » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 am

My ideas:

More of Shelia gossipmongering and more of Lou and Shelia double act and banter.

Angie and Shelia - ongoing battleaxe, neighbourly feud

Week special - A school siege

Neighbours -The Kennedys 20th anniversary special, where all 5 original Kennedys feature on one episode (Karl, Susan, Mal, Billy, Libby) , also where Karl and Susan review their vows!

Sarah returns claiming that one of her children are in fact.. Dr Karl's

Libby Returns revealing that she is pregnent with Twins!

One of Paul's exes arrives!

Neighbours special: Paul Robinson secretly decides to bulldoze Ramsay Street in search for some oil or even prehpas decidesto change the Street name to Robinson ST, leading to the full-on protest by the Ramsay Street residentsand even a few returnees - real community spirit.

Neighbours special. When Neighbours meet Home & And Away
RobinsonSreet

Postby project90 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Sony uncle coming back walter the real one had the fake last year
Sonya have a relaps like a full on one

a drop in center like did on home and away years ago
high class female to go toe to toe with Paul maybe even if Brad Trease brake up and she truns bitter
project90

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Susan has a stroke and has a new (hilarious) personality similar to Harold when he had his stroke.

Scott and Lucy Robinson return to see Paul with a possible storyline involving their sibling Julie possibly being alive and living in the UK.
RobinsonSreet

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Kyle and Libby

Does anyone else feel that the Producers should try ex-schoolie and teacher Kyle and Libby as couple? it would be interesting to see the dynamic and mainly the reaction of their love ones, image the gossip Naomi would spread.
RobinsonSreet

Postby RamsayStreet » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:27 pm

RobinsonSreet wrote:Kyle and Libby

Does anyone else feel that the Producers should try ex-schoolie and teacher Kyle and Libby as couple? it would be interesting to see the dynamic and mainly the reaction of their love ones, image the gossip Naomi would spread.

I wondered if that was the plan before Kym had to go on leave. Libby was being lined up to Kyle & Jade's third housemate, at least them considering her, so maybe things would have been different.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby RobinsonSreet » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh I didn't know that RamsayStreet, it wouldn't have been interesting to see the dynamic of it. How about Kyle and Lucy Robinson..much top the shock of the residents.
RobinsonSreet

Postby BrownEyedGirl » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:26 pm

I always thought Paul and Susan would make an interesting couple, they have quite good chemistry and Susan is not afraid to put Paul in his place when she has too.
BrownEyedGirl

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk