Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby joany208121 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:05 am

i'd love to see the implications of two single parents who have a relationship at the same time their kids are in a relationship. (i don't know if that comes across clear, so an example would be if Brad and Libby were together, and Piper and Ben were together at the same time). I'm not sure if it has been done before but it would be a light hearted but also see the dynamics of parenting and friendship tested
User avatar
joany208121
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby Lex » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 am

joany208121 wrote:i'd love to see the implications of two single parents who have a relationship at the same time their kids are in a relationship. (i don't know if that comes across clear, so an example would be if Brad and Libby were together, and Piper and Ben were together at the same time). I'm not sure if it has been done before but it would be a light hearted but also see the dynamics of parenting and friendship tested


There's potential for that if Amber and Josh get back together while Lauren and Brad are together :-/
Lex
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:14 am

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby project90 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Lex wrote:
joany208121 wrote:i'd love to see the implications of two single parents who have a relationship at the same time their kids are in a relationship. (i don't know if that comes across clear, so an example would be if Brad and Libby were together, and Piper and Ben were together at the same time). I'm not sure if it has been done before but it would be a light hearted but also see the dynamics of parenting and friendship tested


There's potential for that if Amber and Josh get back together while Lauren and Brad are together :-/



This has happen Paul Rebecca Elle Oliver
project90
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby project90 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:05 pm

I'd like a slow burn adoption storyline

So family moves to street than year later there teenage child find out they adopted kid rebells little/hurt but accepts it after while.

Than 2 years later maybe something medical comes up and decides like know who real parents are ( possible season final)

courses issues with adopted parents subject dropped for few months parents give blessing seek them out looks for few months then finds them

so good 10 months to year from wanting find them to meeting them but with other storylines in between so not dragged out storyline

Than if could have adopted parents and real parents as regulars at same time could be interesting but perhaps to complicated to work

Or more simple adoption storyline where couple decided adopt and it long realistic process so a year of them going through it getting approved then following year they meet mother who having there baby and she makes guest appearance in and out of show till last month or 2 when she stays in town and has the baby
project90
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:15 am

Brad/Lauren get married and later Brad cheats with Terese
RobinsonSreet
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Pinched from another thread:

Neighbours producers should plan one of its most baffling mysteries as Susan disappears into thin air without a trace. After a few weeks it is revealed that there are some mysterious circumstances to this.

Maybe bring better than Harold's disappearance in 1991. Maybe in a year long storyline, we can see:

-Karl/Toadie more emotional side could be explored being frantic of the news and how Karl deals with life without Susan would be interesting.
-Lyn could return to offer her help and maybe Lyn and Karl share a kiss.
-Libby returns to takeover as headmistress of the school, keep the Kennedys household inline/together and dedicate her time to investigate with Mark.
-Paul/Gary acting suspicious, could one of them know/saw something which they hiding?

This could be an interesting storyline with potentially being developed into a longterm with many twists and turns. this could have the media talking and get people talking about Neighhours again
RobinsonSreet
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby project90 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:57 am

RobinsonSreet wrote:Pinched from another thread:

Neighbours producers should plan one of its most baffling mysteries as Susan disappears into thin air without a trace. After a few weeks it is revealed that there are some mysterious circumstances to this.

Maybe bring better than Harold's disappearance in 1991. Maybe in a year long storyline, we can see:

-Karl/Toadie more emotional side could be explored being frantic of the news and how Karl deals with life without Susan would be interesting.
-Lyn could return to offer her help and maybe Lyn and Karl share a kiss.
-Libby returns to takeover as headmistress of the school, keep the Kennedys household inline/together and dedicate her time to investigate with Mark.
-Paul/Gary acting suspicious, could one of them know/saw something which they hiding?

This could be an interesting storyline with potentially being developed into a longterm with many twists and turns. this could have the media talking and get people talking about Neighhours again




something like that of been good for the Kendey 20th year. Maybe a year bit to drag out but think could get away with 6 months
project90
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:30 am

I agree. It's sounds good and original.
RobinsonSreet
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:32 pm

If Kym's returned as Libby I think there would be a huge scoop of storylines to introduce
RobinsonSreet
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Neighbours: Potential Storyline ideas?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Amy and Leo have a baby together...

Libby return could provide some much fresh material for the show:

For example;
strengthen the Kennedy together Like interaction between her and Karl and Susan.
Mother and son Ben
Steph and Libby
Libby and Toadie
Maybe Gary and Libby together.. much to the anger of Shelia, and Karl and Susan..
Libby teaching Shelia as she didn't go school.
Start a feud between Terese and Libby.
RobinsonSreet
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Neighbours Talk