Episodes 7791-7795 (Block 1559)

Re: Episodes 7791-7795 (Block 1559)

Postby Gj81 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 pm

The Susan Vs Izzy scene was great.

I guess Susan can't help but feel threatened because it's the way Karl is.

So, betting on Izzy going to jail for stealing sperm and Holly living with the Kennedy's?
Gj81

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Ben was last in Oakey 4 years ago, he doesn’t look that different.

Yashvi also doesn’t live in the house next door to Karl & Susan.

Has Shane got his RSA?

Holly is a chip off the old block, isn’t she? Loved her turning the tables on Izzy.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby DahlTheGalah » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Yeah I thought it was odd he didn't know who Ben was :? I mean he may not have seen him in person for a few years, but surely he would still know what he currently looks like, one would assume the grandparents keep in touch with Ben & would have photos of him...
DahlTheGalah

Postby Shamrock » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:50 pm

It goes without saying that each and every Izzy scene is incredible. I can't believe how fun and witty some of the one liners she's coming out with are and I said it before but we really need a regular capable of that kind of fun.

It's so, so camp. Never did I think we'd see the day where Izzy was stealing a sperm sample and hiding it down her bra. Ridiculous but it works. Natalie, Jackie, Alan and Lucinda all sell it, and all the history there and emotion involves really ground it. Exactly the same way we were able to roll with Dee and Andrea because, for all the high drama, it had an emotional truth.

Holly being a chip off the block is excellent.

This is a nice exit set-up for Ben but I die inside every time I hear "Kirky" for no reason whatsoever.
Shamrock
Site Admin

Postby RamsayStreet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:40 pm

The Kirky wouldn’t bother me if it was Stuart Kirk to stop confusion with Stu Parker, but why not just call him Dougal or Dougie or something?

Shane and the lemon made me laugh.

I think this must be the first episode of the new cameras as there were new camera angles, downward pans, everything seemed a lot closer. Plus you could see how battered Number 28’s front door is.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby project90 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 pm

The mentioned of the person who wrote in books Piper read (don't really remember it being mention before even tho sure it was) who want make bet that who ever it is be Piper next love interest wonder if same person who recused her and returned Gabe and left the suitcase. Whole thing still doesn't sit well with me so Tyler is a killer? whole set up felt like wasn't him and if was really didn't drive it home very well thought be in jail for while than release when the real killer was caught but now he left the show

The end with Gabe was little hard watch i mean he definitely went in the pond right? Unless they back peddle somehow on Monday and he save in nic of time that bit full on
project90

Postby Joanne » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:07 pm

It was quite a while back that the underlining was mentioned. I think it will be, yes, and I'm pretty sure it will turn out to be whoever rescued her. Also kind of suspect it was the guy on the park bench with Dee (or Andrea).

I'm still convinced Tyler wasn't the killer, though. I hope the storyline will be wrapped up even if Tyler's ending is offscreen. Better than what it is now.

It was hard to watch - and yes, he went in the pond. I was just thinking how cute he is (Kieran is such a cute baby) before that, too. I am sure Jack will be angry with Mark (speculation only), even though it was clearly an accident.
Joanne

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:25 am

RamsayStreet wrote:I wonder if they’re pretending that Drew’s brother, Stuart didn’t exist now because of Stuart Parker.

I wouldn’t take it that way - they just didn’t mention him. Both Stuart’s were shown together at the funeral so they’ve acknowledged it before. They didn’t mention Auntie Minnie or Uncle Fergus etc time either...
Mark

Postby project90 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 am

find it VERY hard to belive Izzy hasn't done anything illegal

Minsti pregnant...just can't feel anything for her character even Leo I'm a bit meh about not that dislike them more indifferent to them
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Mark wrote:
RamsayStreet wrote:I wonder if they’re pretending that Drew’s brother, Stuart didn’t exist now because of Stuart Parker.

I wouldn’t take it that way - they just didn’t mention him. Both Stuart’s were shown together at the funeral so they’ve acknowledged it before. They didn’t mention Auntie Minnie or Uncle Fergus etc time either...

I just assumed it was felt too confusing with the two Stuarts in Oakey being mentioned this time, so Ben mentioned seeing his Grandparents & Aunt Sally, plus Uncle Kirky. It would have made sense to have Uncle Kirky be Stuart and just call Dougal, Dougal.

RamsayStreet

PreviousNext

Return to Neighbours Talk