Characters they could re-cast

Characters they could re-cast

Postby SamH » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:55 am

It seems to me there are lots of ex characters that could easily slot back into the show, but perhaps aren't being used because the actors aren't available anymore. But I think a lot of these could easily be re-cast now and it wouldn't be a problem. My suggestions for returns and re-casts:

Billy Kennedy (though I think to have Anne along too might be a bit much if both were re-cast, he could have his kids though!)
Flick Scully
Michelle Scully
Elle Robinson
Scott Robinson
Dan Fitzgerald

I also think with Tyler gone they could bring in Chloe Brennan as a new character.
SamH

Re: Characters they could re-cast

Postby Joanne » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:50 am

It would be cool to see some of these characters back.

Regarding Chloe Brennan:
Spoiler:
She is apparently on the way, actually.

I'd love to see Dan again especially.

I love character returns generally though.
Joanne

Postby project90 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 am

I love Elle I'd feel so disappointed if the got recast and Scot such iconic character wonder if they would go there feel like if they where to than why Daniel around be the time to do it. I feel like Paul got enough family around him for now but if they we were to recast a family member of his than go Madison Robinson with someone who can actually act.

Love see Naomi or Jade make a return but again loved them that much think i would be shook about a recast

Know Susan help her mum die but do we know anything about her dad? Maybe could retouch on that storyline by having him in the picture. Love see Terese parents as well

But to actully answer who should be recast question only ones can think of who i wouldn't mind be any Steph family
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:30 pm

We know Susan’s Dad is dead, she was an orphan by 16 - it was mentioned when she had amnesia in 2002.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby project90 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 pm

RamsayStreet wrote:We know Susan’s Dad is dead, she was an orphan by 16 - it was mentioned when she had amnesia in 2002.

Ah ok
project90

Return to Neighbours Talk