Episodes 7736-7740 (Block 1548)

Postby project90 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Thought that Gary Sheila just saw the body

Don't like way going with Aaron and his ex
project90

Re: Episodes 7736-7740 (Block 1548)

Postby Shamrock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Just had a marathon catch up.

I'll be terribly disappointed if Aaron cheats on David with that terribly smarmy character. Not only is David really showing signs of becoming a really 'classic/typical' Neighbours character, he's just very sweet and likeable. Also assuming the actors stick around, I don't think Neighbours could resist a big gay wedding.

They seem to be laying it on too thick that the killer is Louise so I'm expecting her to be innocent at this rate, as well as Tyler.
Shamrock
Site Admin

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:25 pm

I really hate that Mark has lost his morality, it makes that fact he was so self-righteous for so long even more annoying.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby SamH » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:16 am

Plus he's stupid - he must realise that they would expect to find SOME dna on that gnome, e.g. Sheila's or Gary's as they would have handled it previous to the incident. When it comes up totally clean they'll know it's been tampered with, surely. I hope this leads to Mark being sacked and leaving town, which as has been suggested might be why Mishti is being made into a cop, so we still have one in the show.
SamH

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm

I like how they are using the front door/ hallway of No.32 more - although it looks like the house has been renovated a bit and the old living room has been turned into a bedroom, it even has a door on it... I guess that would make sense though as there have been big families living in it for the last few years and there's also another living type area out the back of the house. Why would you have three?

I never really liked Aaron anyway so to have him turning into a cheater on lovely lovely David already isn't that hard for me to swallow. He just always comes across as really arrogant and full of himself.

I love Mark though and I think it rings true that after the way he let his morality get in the way of happiness in the past (most notably with Paige on their wedding day), he's changing a bit in that regard.

The Sheila and Gary stuff was so bad - it was like a bad episode of Murder, She Wrote with all the flashbacks to what had happened on the night complete with badly delivered lines from the two actors.

Happy to see The Back Lane Bar back!
Mark

Postby project90 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Tradie was big tool tonight don't know if ment be funny but did not see if that way Xanthe never even got a chance

Jack was also little bit of a tool but Paige used the i don't feel comfortable with you being around my son card with Steph so fair play Jack gets to play it to
project90

Postby Shamrock » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Shane's bush ballad delivery actually made me laugh out loud.
Shamrock
Site Admin

Postby Davestar » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:22 pm

What type of relationship does Courtney have with her mother? Wouldn't she have been invited to the wedding? Does she have any siblings?
Is she just guesting again, or going to stick around for awhile? If she does become regular and somewhere down the line they bring in more family members and have them 'so close' it wouldn't explain their current absence in her life.
Davestar

Postby project90 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:02 pm

Davestar wrote:What type of relationship does Courtney have with her mother? Wouldn't she have been invited to the wedding? Does she have any siblings?
Is she just guesting again, or going to stick around for awhile? If she does become regular and somewhere down the line they bring in more family members and have them 'so close' it wouldn't explain their current absence in her life.

Her cousin in a webasoide and in same one she mention she broke she could ask her dad as for a loan but he probably make her change her last name back from her mums as a condition (so guessing her last name once was Collins)

Far as I know that all we know about her family think been said Tim been married few times. Been wondering if she would work as a regular

But know what this show like Mark mum and sister should have been at his wedding his family should come for support after Kate death

Courtney mum could moved away after broke up from Tim and they eloping so couldn't make it on no notice
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:20 pm

project90 wrote:
Davestar wrote:What type of relationship does Courtney have with her mother? Wouldn't she have been invited to the wedding? Does she have any siblings?

Her cousin in a webasoide and in same one she mention she broke she could ask her dad as for a loan but he probably make her change her last name back from her mums as a condition (so guessing her last name once was Collins)

Far as I know that all we know about her family think been said Tim been married few times. Been wondering if she would work as a regular

But know what this show like Mark mum and sister should have been at his wedding his family should come for support after Kate death

Courtney mum could moved away after broke up from Tim and they eloping so couldn't make it on no notice

They wasted an opportunity to have Chloe & Marc Lambert return for the wedding. I’d have enjoyed Steph’s reaction.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk