Who the longest and who the newest viwer on the forum?

Who the longest and who the newest viwer on the forum?

Postby project90 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:41 pm

so who been the longest and constant viewer on forum so hands down winner would been watching from start with no long periods times of not watching. but if you watching from early days and caught up on chunk of time you missed online let us know even if did not catch up just tell us the time periods you missed

and also who the newest fan of the show

i started somewhere around Steph first failed wedding to guy who into Flic had few beaks from it when Toadie trying get business to sell for law form was one and right after Tasha fake was another and when she found out how her mum died but those last 2 more of time thing actually annoyed missed the fall outs

so guess might rank somewhere in middle maybe
project90

Re: Who the longest and who the newest viwer on the forum?

Postby Joanne » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:21 am

I watched it for a while back in the day - Jim and Helen were still around, I remember the story with Glen and Lucy, and Daphne (she looked just like my cousin). Then I stopped watching Neighbours and Home & Away for a while. I kept seeing interviews on Couch Time on Eleven with the stars and noticed Kip Gamblin was on - sometime long before this I'd started watching Home & Away again back when Chris Hemsworth was on it, so I remembered Kip as Scott Hunter, I'd really liked him, and also that Rebekah Elmaloglou was on, I'd loved her back in the day as Sophie. So I started watching again to see them - first storylines were things like Mark and Paige's wedding that didn't work out, and the big one was the Lassiters explosion.
Joanne

Postby SamH » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:47 pm

I got into it around 1988 when I was 6 and have not stopped watching since! :D
SamH

Postby Davestar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:52 pm

I started watching a few months into it. I'm sure i was in 1st year at secondary school. So i would be aged 12. I am now 42. I remember the original Scott, Max, Maria, Zoe etc. Obviously as well as Helen Daniels, Nikki, original Lucy. I don't remember seeing original Julie although i have since watched early episodes.
Davestar

Postby EdwardSkylover » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Started watching when I was a kid around 1999 but only have proper memories of it since 2004.
EdwardSkylover

Postby elmparkstick » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 am

I have been watching since episode 1......l need to get out more!
elmparkstick

Return to Neighbours Talk