Episodes 7731-7735 (Block 1547)

Episodes 7731-7735 (Block 1547)

Postby project90 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:29 am

Still not fan of Paul and Courtney but since when has age been an issue for Paul all thoe she what 22,23 and his in his 50s?

2 adults Going for bike ride to play janga felt random

Wonder if this Hamish stufr going get stretch out to the season final do we have a date for that by the way?
project90

Re: Episodes 7731-7735 (Block 1547)

Postby RamsayStreet » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 pm

project90 wrote:Still not fan of Paul and Courtney but since when has age been an issue for Paul all thoe she what 22,23 and his in his 50s?

2 adults Going for bike ride to play janga felt random

Wonder if this Hamish stufr going get stretch out to the season final do we have a date for that by the way?

8th December.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby SamH » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 am

Now I get why they showed a recap of the Hamish-Tyler argument by the hot tub every damn day last week, lest we forget about it before the big reveal today! :lol:

Pleased they have told us Hamish did have a head injury though, that makes a lot more sense as to how he was over powered.

Aaron chose not to tell David something perfectly innocent? Hmmm....that whole bit just felt so forced in order to build a storyline where they argue.

I am very keen to find out who the mystery donor is to the wellness centre - my guess is either Paul or Lucas. Both are rich, Paul wants to save face after saying he wouldn't invest, or Lucas just doesn't want Steph to know he's behind it. Can't think who else it could be! :?:
SamH

Postby project90 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:07 am

SamH wrote:
I am very keen to find out who the mystery donor is to the wellness centre - my guess is either Paul or Lucas. Both are rich, Paul wants to save face after saying he wouldn't invest, or Lucas just doesn't want Steph to know he's behind it. Can't think who else it could be! :?:

My understanding was is no mystery donor Amy gone back to that sexy cleaning business and just told Steph there a donor to hide how she getting the money
project90

Postby project90 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Well there we go Lyn donor tad random like know why Amy would go to her of all people and what big deal is about keeping Steph in the dark. Guessing Lyn will be making retrun soon than

Happy Ben Xanthe back together mainly cause worried he was going be with yashvi. But do enjoy Xanthe character growth since Finn and leaving school. She seem to be coming back to nursing my guess is she will repeat year 12 next year maybe Piper as well. Has piper mention what she wants do after school other than take a gap year?
Last edited by project90 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
project90

Postby project90 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:02 am

knew Lyn would be behind Steph moment she was bagging her out on the phone. Steph said that she never wanted Lyn involved I never recall Lyn being an option before but way Steph was talking made it sound like Amy already mention her as an idea. pretty sure order o people involved in this wellness center was Nick than Amy than Steph so how Steph have authority to fire Amy

I have feeling Mark days on show are over Scott did recurring role in 2010 guest appearances in 2013 and been permanent since 2014 so he been there while and way Misty been since she appeared feel like building her up e the new local cop after Mark gone

get feeling Xanthe going try to hard to get things right with Ben and that will start issues with them. Dislike that moment she back with him they tunned Xanthe back into ditzy air head been a lot of natural charterer growth with her over last 6 months don't want that be just forgotten
project90

Postby SamH » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

Oh jeez, Lyn just won't go away will she?! Every couple of years she pops up again. Never liked her so not excited about the prospect of her returning again, even if only for a bit. Agree it seems odd Steph would be kept in the dark on it though, plus does Amy even know Lyn? Have they ever met? How would she approach her if she doesn't know her? :/

I suspect Ben and Xanthe getting back together is to prepare them for departure - once kids finish school they tend to leave the show, so probably some travelling or something and bye bye to the pair of them. Hopefully they'll hold on to Piper as she can go to Uni locally.
SamH

Postby project90 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm

SamH wrote:Oh jeez, Lyn just won't go away will she?! Every couple of years she pops up again. Never liked her so not excited about the prospect of her returning again, even if only for a bit. Agree it seems odd Steph would be kept in the dark on it though, plus does Amy even know Lyn? Have they ever met? How would she approach her if she doesn't know her? :/

I suspect Ben and Xanthe getting back together is to prepare them for departure - once kids finish school they tend to leave the show, so probably some traveling or something and bye bye to the pair of them. Hopefully they'll hold on to Piper as she can go to Uni locally.

agree with you about Lyn and I do hope it a visit can't take her as regular again.well Amy was around when Lyn returned was it last year or year before that? But yes Amy was around but do not recall them having any significant interaction if any. Only history they have is Lyn being her step mother for 5 minutes a decade before coming back into Paul life if that not strong enough bond to ask for a business investment what is?

hmm you probably do have a point about teens not lasting to long after school but they just don't vanish right away either (like new mums do) i recall fair few lasting good 2 years at lease after high school. Xanthe only arrived start of last year and Ben not long after (as a regular) standard contact on show 3 years right? So might have them around for while yet Ben got job set up or him at garage and Xanthe has what she doing now or she could repeat year 12 and do nursing giving charterer more mileage and given how stress Piper was right before her exam and all other stuff happening could see her repeating to and that kinda keep school going as well without them only school kids are Jimmy and Kirsha who to young we barley see them in episodes and Yashvi who has no one in her year so if girls repeat build group around her

speaking of charterers leaving have only ones left this year Brad and Lauren and only ones to arrive new Rebecchi family? Just not much of a cast change this year
project90

Postby SamH » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Surprised to see they still have coin operated pay phones in Australia - very rare to see those still working over here, maybe just in the sticks where there's no mobile phone signal.
SamH

Postby project90 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:52 am

SamH wrote:Surprised to see they still have coin operated pay phones in Australia - very rare to see those still working over here, maybe just in the sticks where there's no mobile phone signal.

Yeah we still have them i assume they work can't remember last time I or anyone i know triee using one. In last couple years they been turned into Wi-Fi spots. After just heing on UK we so far behind om Wi-Fi and internet speed
project90

Return to Neighbours Talk