Neighbours VS Time Travel

Re: Neighbours VS Time Travel

Postby RamsayStreet » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:39 pm

SamH wrote:Only seen part 1 so far but enjoyed it. Not sure why Sonya has a Russian accent yet but she was funny putting it on!

They get great mileage out of nostalgia with these webisodes - I remember the Halloween ones with Hope Gottlieb, she was brilliant and I only wished she could have made it on to the main show somehow too.

She did, just in the guise of Piper Willis.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby EdwardSkylover » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:59 pm

project90 wrote:I'm not really enjoying it to be honest feels so cheesey which I get half point but i don't know....maybe i i knew who Phil and Julie are I'd like it more but before my time

Before my time too but you must have seen Julie on the DVDs and YouTube clips. She's simply one of the best ever characters!! i love her :D
EdwardSkylover

Postby SamH » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:15 pm

ha! I hadn't realised that Hope was played by Mavournee, it was so long ago. That's hilarious. :mrgreen:

As for Phil, I always thought he was a bit bland actually - he seems very popular with fans but he was always a bit 'meh' for me as was Ruth.
SamH

Postby elmparkstick » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 am

I really enjoyed it!
Having been a fan of Ian Rawlings since Wayne Hamilton, seeing Phil back was an absolute highlight for me. And Julie - excellent!
Was Sheila intentionally made to look like Helen Daniels?
What would have topped it off perfectly would have been Darius & Kylie as the original Scott & Lucy.
elmparkstick

Postby Davestar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:48 am

I thought Sheila looked like Mrs Doubtfire, but I see the Helen resemblance now you mention it.

Mavournee never played Hope. I think poster meant the characters are similar.
Davestar

Previous

Return to Neighbours Talk