Episodes 7711-7715 (Block 1543)

Re: Episodes 7711-7715 (Block 1543)

Postby Joanne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:32 pm

project90 wrote:I can't give up on Paul and Terese been long time been this invested in a couple

I just can't want them to be together now he's done all he has to her.

project90 wrote:They've flogged that dead horse so hard tho

Sonya uncle/dad Walter
Dee/Andrea
And now maybe Hamish

It was more that Walter was related differently, though it would be a little like Dee/Andrea. I just really want Tyler to have a decent dad out there. Plus there's just enough doubt that maybe it could be, so I'm hoping. But I won't be very surprised if he does turn out to be. At least Tyler could end up appreciating Mark in his life (speculation only) and that could be him getting a good parental figure.
Joanne

Postby project90 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Joanne wrote:
project90 wrote:I can't give up on Paul and Terese been long time been this invested in a couple

I just can't want them to be together now he's done all he has to her.

project90 wrote:They've flogged that dead horse so hard tho

Sonya uncle/dad Walter
Dee/Andrea
And now maybe Hamish

It was more that Walter was related differently, though it would be a little like Dee/Andrea. I just really want Tyler to have a decent dad out there. Plus there's just enough doubt that maybe it could be, so I'm hoping. But I won't be very surprised if he does turn out to be. At least Tyler could end up appreciating Mark in his life (speculation only) and that could be him getting a good parental figure.

I was meaning fake uncle Walter from 2013 i think

On a different subject I only want Mark Paige back together if they leave to start new life but if that happens i don't understand the year half build up of Paige and Jack for them to give up on it moment Gabe born Jack leaves the church and they can finally be together
project90

Postby SamH » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:32 pm

It does seem a bit odd getting Mark and Paige back together after he's had 2 girlfriends since her and she's had a baby. Meanwhile Jack is with Steph, it's a bit like wife swap or something! :dr:

Why doesn't Amy just tell Courtney what Tim is doing? She could then tell him if he runs the story about the wellness centre, she'll never speak to him again or something. If he is genuinely concerned about her then he would probably not want to risk that happening.
SamH

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Steph invited Jack to Sydney with her to see Adam a couple of weeks ago, then on Friday they set off for Sydney, then today they’d come back early from Daylesford?!

It was mentioned yesterday that she was in Daylesford as well.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:33 pm

RamsayStreet wrote:
Shamrock wrote:Ending was brilliant. From what we saw the revamped complex looked great and it's nice to see a water feature as a reference to the iconic bridge.

I love the idea, but what does the bridge lead to going in that direction? The old one bridged the Coffee Shop to the Hotel, but this is the car park to a bush? It would’ve worked that way with the old bridge as it would have led to the pub door.

Now we’ve had a better look, the changes look good, I also like that they’ve added a lime green colour to the law office doorway, but it and Harold’s still look very boxy. They need to change their entire frontages for me, a few more windows here and there.

The main thing for me is the lack of a centrepiece, it’s all very flat, even the bridge. The old bridge had the arch to it which gave it more shape going in the other direction, but the biggest thing is what’s behind it. They need to change the frontage of the Waterhole putting the doors central, even if they just created some kind of access to the vertical garden.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby project90 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:36 pm

SamH wrote:It does seem a bit odd getting Mark and Paige back together after he's had 2 girlfriends since her and she's had a baby. Meanwhile Jack is with Steph, it's a bit like wife swap or something! :dr: .

Also add in Mark was in love with Sonya

and Paige was in love with Jack but had accepted won't happen.

Than one random Queensland visit that lasted few days and bam Mark totally over Sonya

Paige rejects Jack when he wants be with her and is back into Mark and he all of a sudden

AndnJack into Steph.

Just all came out nowhere and little forced and feel like now Jack going have issue with Mark and Paige back together

It like Paul and Courtney if they are real and no a scam they also in Queensland together right?
project90

Postby Joanne » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 am

project90 wrote:
I was meaning fake uncle Walter from 2013 i think

On a different subject I only want Mark Paige back together if they leave to start new life but if that happens i don't understand the year half build up of Paige and Jack for them to give up on it moment Gabe born Jack leaves the church and they can finally be together

Oh I'd forgotten that one - I never saw him of course.

Well, Mark's around until the end of Hamish and Tyler, I hope.

I saw someone speculate that Jack was brought in for a happy ending for Paige but Olympia signed a new contract so it changed things. It makes as much sense as any possibility.
Joanne

Postby Joanne » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 am

project90 wrote:
Also add in Mark was in love with Sonya

and Paige was in love with Jack but had accepted won't happen.

Than one random Queensland visit that lasted few days and bam Mark totally over Sonya

Paige rejects Jack when he wants be with her and is back into Mark and he all of a sudden

AndnJack into Steph.

Just all came out nowhere and little forced and feel like now Jack going have issue with Mark and Paige back together

It like Paul and Courtney if they are real and no a scam they also in Queensland together right?

I don't think Mark was really in love with Sonya, it was all weird feelings that were related to Sonya being pregnant with his baby.

I hope it's more Jack being surprised and not sure how he feels.

I think Paul and Courtney were on some island? I'm sure that's what they said. But it could be one of the islands up in Queensland?

(Speculation only) I could like it if they're scamming together and each is getting something out of it, but I hope he's not pulling the wool over her eyes - I would apparently be okay if she was pulling it over his :D (which, admittedly, is vanishingly unlikely).
Joanne

Postby project90 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:22 pm

So Hamish is who he says he is

Really won't take much for him get caught out now Mark will investigate the accident

David will mention what her name being a nurse to Aaron who know she meant be his PA
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Dipi just needs to replace her outdoor furniture now at Harold’s to match the new exterior (it matched the paving in the old complex).

RamsayStreet

PreviousNext

Return to Neighbours Talk