Episodes 7711-7715 (Block 1543)

Episodes 7711-7715 (Block 1543)

Postby project90 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Hey hey still away but I've played catch up Courtney annoying me to death surely her and Paul some kind of sham just wish he'd get with Terese alredy

Was I only one who thought Sonya going lose her memory wake up in love with Sam? Glad didn't take that path
project90

Re: Episodes 7711-7715 (Block 1543)

Postby SamH » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:44 pm

I did worry we were going to get another amnesia story, yeah - though hadn't banked on the being in love with Sam bit. That whole thing feels contrived anyway - they've not spoken for 10 years but we're supposed to believe they are so close and there are feelings between them, after all that time? Maybe if they had maintained contact but if you are so close to someone you'd at least be pals on Facebook or something and not need to rely on a chance bumping into each other event to catch up again!

I did predict something would happen to Sonya to prevent her making it to the lake, but I was going with the usual car accident they always do or possibly being attacked by some thug. Falling off a chair? I know people do get seriously hurt that way but its unlikely she'd be out cold... :dr:
SamH

Postby project90 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm

It shame Hamish is dodgy can't just have a good family reunion is he even the real Hamish you'd think Faye be back in town once he rock up. Sheila must be most unlucky women when comes to love
project90

Postby Shamrock » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 pm

I was half expecting the hospital visit to reveal something seriously wrong with Sonya but I'm glad they avoided it. They earned that sweet reconciliation.

Ending was brilliant. From what we saw the revamped complex looked great and it's nice to see a water feature as a reference to the iconic bridge.
Shamrock
Site Admin

Postby RamsayStreet » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Shamrock wrote:Ending was brilliant. From what we saw the revamped complex looked great and it's nice to see a water feature as a reference to the iconic bridge.

I love the idea, but what does the bridge lead to going in that direction? The old one bridged the Coffee Shop to the Hotel, but this is the car park to a bush? It would’ve worked that way with the old bridge as it would have led to the pub door.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby SamH » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:38 pm

I liked the old bridge over the pond, remember a couple of people falling in the water. :lol: I actually think Terese deserved what she got, Gary is too nice trying to stop it before its too late. And ultimately it hurts Paul too as it will be bad publicity for the hotel. I like that the random extra got a line in when he was helping Gary to carry the couch, and presumably it was his idea. The extras don't get lines often enough IMO! :mrgreen:

Good for Sonya and Toadie, but I hope he doesn't move back in too soon - realistically that could still be some way off. However it isn't right him not being in his own house, the house he's been in since....1999? A long time anyway! :D
SamH

Postby project90 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:08 pm

The real Dee rock up soon now
project90

Postby Joanne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:08 am

project90 wrote:Hey hey still away but I've played catch up Courtney annoying me to death surely her and Paul some kind of sham just wish he'd get with Terese alredy

Was I only one who thought Sonya going lose her memory wake up in love with Sam? Glad didn't take that path

Glad to see you.

I'm afraid the boat has sailed on Terese and Paul - surely if they were to be together they wouldn't make him so cruel to her?

I was wondering more if it was that she'd forget the whole Andrea thing if they did amnesia, but yeah, pretty much expected it and was glad to be surprised.
Joanne

Postby Joanne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:10 am

project90 wrote:It shame Hamish is dodgy can't just have a good family reunion is he even the real Hamish you'd think Faye be back in town once he rock up. Sheila must be most unlucky women when comes to love

I'm hoping like mad that he actually isn't Hamish and he's just some dodgy businessman who knew Russell more than he admitted.

I really feel for Sheila over this, actually.
Joanne

Postby project90 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 am

Joanne wrote:
project90 wrote:Hey hey still away but I've played catch up Courtney annoying me to death surely her and Paul some kind of sham just wish he'd get with Terese alredy

Glad to see you.

I'm afraid the boat has sailed on Terese and Paul - surely if they were to be together they wouldn't make him so cruel to her?

I was wondering more if it was that she'd forget the whole Andrea thing if they did amnesia, but yeah, pretty much expected it and was glad to be surprised.

I can't give up on Paul and Terese been long time been this invested in a couple

quote="Joanne"]
project90 wrote:It shame Hamish is dodgy can't just have a good family reunion is he even the real Hamish you'd think Faye be back in town once he rock up. Sheila must be most unlucky women when comes to love

I'm hoping like mad that he actually isn't Hamish and he's just some dodgy businessman who knew Russell more than he admitted.

I really feel for Sheila over this, actually.[/quote]

They've flogged that dead horse so hard tho

Sonya uncle/dad Walter
Dee/Andrea
And now maybe Hamish
project90

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk