Rebecchi names

Re: Rebecchi names

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 pm

SamH wrote:But they could have brought Billy and Anne's kids in by now and never have, always preferring to give Karl and Susan various waifs and strays instead! :dr:

Well the eldest Jackson (without SORAS) would be 10, so they’d need to have a pretty good reason for jom to be away from his parents.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby elmparkstick » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:02 pm

We need a Bunyipfish Rebecchi.
elmparkstick

Postby SamH » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:58 pm

I think they could get away with aging Billy's kids quite easily, and also I think a good storyline would be that either Billy or more likely, Anne, dies and Karl and Susan help look after the kids. But TBH they could also get away with re-casting Billy now and just bring him back in with the kids. Perhaps they are going to do that but not yet, as you say perhaps the ages aren't right so they're giving it a couple more years. But that is the obvious next round for the K&S in-take. Or Holly. :/

Having said all that, the one thing that might spoil a re-cast is the painting of the Kennedy kids that still hangs in their lounge! :lol:
SamH

Postby project90 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:20 am

where is Jay can't remember what they said when the family first rock up. Do they even mention him? know with Piper before she on the show always seen them Skyping her or mentioning just speaking to her Dipi strike me as the kinda mum who always be in contact with her children
project90

Postby Joanne » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:10 am

I think they said Jay's at boarding school? I have the vague memory of Dipi or Shane mentioning that.
Joanne

Previous

Return to Neighbours Talk