Time to Bring Back A Classic 80's Character?

Time to Bring Back A Classic 80's Character?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Strategically I believe it would be a good move so for the UK audience into the mix of the newer cast.
I think Gail Robinson would be a good choice. Libby would be my choice too but I can't see that happening due to Kym's other commitments.
RobinsonSreet

Re: Time to Bring Back A Classic 80's Character?

Postby RobinsonSreet » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:23 am

Bringing back Gail could ignite a rivalry between Tesese and Gail. Gary and Gail could work as a friendship with Susan too. Or maybe Karl; Making Paul and Susan gealous of Gail.

She could work as a school secretary.
Last edited by RobinsonSreet on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RobinsonSreet

Postby SamH » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:55 pm

It doesn't have to be an 80s character, could be someone from the 90s. Maybe Lolly - she must be in her 20s now. I know the last reincarnation of her was awful but with a decent re-cast and Lou still around, she could return as something quite interesting now and stay on after Lou leaves again. After all, she is supposed to be Lauren's sister (even if not biologically) and Lauren never even mentions her. Lauren needs more family around her now it's just Paige and the Willis clan.
SamH

Postby DahlTheGalah » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:14 pm

I would LOVE Gail back, but unfortunately I don't think Fiona Corke would be interested. I tweeted Stefan Dennis a while ago & he says that he often tries to get her to consider a return as they are still good friends... Though her husband Nick Carrafa turned up out of the blue in todays episode, so I guess anything is possible ;)
DahlTheGalah

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:49 pm

DahlTheGalah wrote:I would LOVE Gail back, but unfortunately I don't think Fiona Corke would be interested. I tweeted Stefan Dennis a while ago & he says that he often tries to get her to consider a return as they are still good friends... Though her husband Nick Carrafa turned up out of the blue in todays episode, so I guess anything is possible ;)

That was my thought, Nick returning might help convince Fiona to pop back.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby BrownEyedGirl » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Id Like to see Michelle Scully return, have some sister time with Steph
BrownEyedGirl

Postby rockfenris2005 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm

I've been hoping for a Michelle cameo/return ever since Steph came back. They said they'd bring back older characters related to her. I didn't think they'd mean just Lyn :( Lyn always does these returns. I don't mean to whine but... Michelle would be cool. The best time to get Holly would be while her sister's there. Gosh, imagine a Scully reunion between the three sisters. If we can get back Dee, anything's possible right?
rockfenris2005

Postby RobinsonSreet » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:06 pm

I think Gail, Libby or Henry Ramsay would be interesting returns also will be publicise in the media newspapers.
RobinsonSreet

Postby elmparkstick » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:12 am

Bring back Otis Cheeba!
Colin was a great amusing character.
elmparkstick

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:11 pm

Maybe Gaby Willis as a new hardnosed headteacher?
RobinsonSreet

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk