Time To Bring Back Libby... For Good

Re: Time To Bring Back Libby... For Good

Postby RamsayStreet » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Billy & Anne's eldest, Jackson is 10 next year.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby BrownEyedGirl » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:29 am

Time for a visit in the school holidays.
BrownEyedGirl

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Libby still has a place in the show
RobinsonSreet

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Neighbours producers should plan one of its most baffling mysteries as Susan disappears into thin air without a trace. After a few weeks it is revealed that there are some mysterious circumstances to this.

Maybe bring better than Harold's disappearance in 1991. Maybe in a year long storyline, we can see:

-Karl/Toadie more emotional side could be explored being frantic of the news and how Karl deals with life without Susan would be interesting.
-Lyn could return to offer her help and maybe Lyn and Karl share a kiss.
-Libby returns to takeover as headmistress of the school, keep the Kennedys household inline/together and dedicate her time to investigate with Mark.
-Paul/Gary acting suspicious, could one of them know/saw something which they hiding?

This could be an interesting storyline with potentially being developed into a longterm with many twists and turns. this could have the media talking and get people talking about Neighhours again
RobinsonSreet

Postby RobinsonSreet » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Libby returns as a principal while Susan decides to stay on as an English teacher.
RobinsonSreet

Postby Savannah2016 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Kym has just had another baby, she left Neighbours because of a dispute, spoke to her last year on a Neighbours tour and she made various excuses not to return so I doubt she will ... they can of course re-cast but for me it will always be Kym Valentine as Libby :sweety:
Savannah2016

Postby BrownEyedGirl » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Id love Libby to return, Ellie is just not cutting the mustard for me, she is no Libby replacement.
BrownEyedGirl

Postby SamH » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Hmmm that's weird - I find myself completely agreeing yet disagreeing at the same time. I think Ellie is great, I really like her on the show. Yet despite that she isn't in the same league as Libby and it does seem a bit forced what with her being a teacher and everything, that she is there as a Libby replacement. However, in reality Libby is a lot older than Ellie and when we last saw her she was head teacher, not just a regular teacher (and a mum of course) so there would be a difference.

I feel with Steph back and Ben there, Libby's absence is like a big hole in the show right now. Neighbours should do whatever it takes to make amends with her and get her back in at least for a few months. Not just for now but if they don't make amends, they'll lose out on future opportunities to use her too.
SamH

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:29 pm

SamH you had some really valid points especially your last paragraph. I do wish the producers persuade Kym to return and take the risk of its potential.
RobinsonSreet

Postby RobinsonSreet » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Having Libby back in Neighbours is like having Sally/Hayley back in H&A, but the difference is that Libby would have. Greater purpose than both Hayley/Sally in terms of links and storylines.
RobinsonSreet

PreviousNext

Return to Neighbours Talk