Episodes 7821-7825 (Block 1565)

Episodes 7821-7825 (Block 1565)

Postby project90 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm

I really hope this is start of the end of Garry and Terese i could never buy them as a couple

Stuff with Piper bit dark i hope they go through with rape storyline just purley for plot reasons. Don't believe neighbours have ever done rape storyline beforr just attempted? Be something new for show to tackle
project90

Re: Episodes 7821-7825 (Block 1565)

Postby RamsayStreet » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 pm

project90 wrote:I really hope this is start of the end of Garry and Terese i could never buy them as a couple

Stuff with Piper bit dark i hope they go through with rape storyline just purley for plot reasons. Don't believe neighbours have ever done rape storyline beforr just attempted? Be something new for show to tackle

Scott Robinson was falsely accused of raping Kim Taylor. They implied Xanthe was raped in Lassiter’s by a fellow student, but later confirmed it didn’t go that far.

There have been a few historical rape stories, attempted rapes or false accusations and a rape story for Libby was axed in the 90s.

There was one technical rape on screen which was Andrea & Toadie, he consented to sex with Dee, so it was rape by deception.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby Joanne » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Scott was accused of raping David & Leo's mum?

That's also true that Andrea raped Toadie. It would have been interesting to see some fallout of that, but there were and are other things to deal with. Maybe it will be part of her charges if Andrea ever is charged.
Joanne

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 pm

Joanne wrote:Scott was accused of raping David & Leo's mum?

That's also true that Andrea raped Toadie. It would have been interesting to see some fallout of that, but there were and are other things to deal with. Maybe it will be part of her charges if Andrea ever is charged.

Sorry, it wasn’t Kim, it was another girl on a school trip, I’d mixed two stories in my head
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby Mark » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 pm

How about that Mike Young flashback today?! I loved it - and there’s something about the old Lassiter complex and the bridge... it was at its best back then, even felt a lot bigger.

I just adore Jane in every scene she is in - I really hope she comes out of her shell soon just like she did before the school dance in 1986! Annie Jones puts a smile on my face in every scene she’s in - she was especially lovely remembering Mike and the Lassiters Girl photo shoot today! And that scene with the glasses in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, it comes to something when there’s more chemistry between Leo and the annoying Brennan sister than his girlfriend of a few months, miserable Mishti.
Mark

Postby Joanne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:35 am

RamsayStreet wrote:
Joanne wrote:Scott was accused of raping David & Leo's mum?

Sorry, it wasn’t Kim, it was another girl on a school trip, I’d mixed two stories in my head

No worries, and even so, i can't imagine Scott was very credible even for an accusation.
Joanne

Postby Gj81 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 pm

Oh joy, another corrupt cop...
Gj81

Postby SamH » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 pm

I'm not really feeling Leo and Mishti either, they don't seem to have much chemistry. Compare with say, Xanthe and Ben who you could really believe were a couple. However I am liking how Leo is running the hotel and showing his management flare.

I have a feeling Monique will turn out to have had something to do with Zander's death...

I asked and I received (flashbacks to 80's Jane!) :mrgreen:
SamH

Postby project90 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 am

Amazing acting from Mavournee Piper really is one of my favorites and pretty much has been since she arrived i felt so sorry for her but finding this storyline interesting i wonder if these attachment issues are extension to her fears after the boat be good if they did roll them into one and even if if become forever issue doesn't need be in spotlight all time just acknowledge she still has problems time to time it realistic that these things stay with a perosn for life and when you think of everything she been through with being oversees for years to be bought back to watch her family brake up losing Josh and Doug on same day all she went though with Tyler case and what happen on the boat and recently her run in with Lockie it reasonable for her have some issues
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Down to 9 character shots in the titles now Ben’s gone then. The Elly, Amy, Jimmy shot stands out like a sore thumb as new, not sure if it’s the lighting.

Piper threw Caitlin’s footprints in her breakdown, which I was disappointed Mark didn’t react to more, but it shows that Scott McGregor doesn’t feel ownership of Mark’s house unlike some other longterm cast on other soaps and maybe some on Neighbours.

RamsayStreet

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk