Episodes 7646-7650 (Block 1530)

Episodes 7646-7650 (Block 1530)

Postby project90 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 am

said it before but glad Xanthe self esteam issues been constant.

kinda hoping Terese cancer kept secret longer cause was loving the Paul stuff
project90

Re: Episodes 7646-7650 (Block 15230)

Postby RamsayStreet » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm glad that Gary & Piper know about Terese, I loved how they'd put it down to her drinking and had got Sonya there for the intervention. Then when she started to tell them the truth, I thought "she's going to ask Sonya to leave, surely" and then she did, it was spot on.

Steph & Jack then... I actually quite liked the backpackers stuff today, which I never thought I'd say.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby project90 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:13 pm

seeing as Terese did not want anyone knowing I did not expect all street find out so soon thought she would keep it in the family for while. we going be seeing a bit of Courtney for a while again

So an October wedding..hmm I'll be over seas than and not watching I don't know is anyone else able tell a wedding doom from the get go but I could tell Daniel and Amber was by lack of support and fact Imogen was in love with him.

Could tell Paige and Mark was by how they really wanted different tings the fact Paige did not mean to get engaged and that she had feeling for Tyler not long before she got engaged to Mark.

Could tell Mark and Steph where by fact she had cold feet about the baby and that Sonya ended up pregnant. Now can kinda tell Terese and Gary are by fact Paul knew about cancer first and that Paul got that connection to her Gary hasn't.

But than that could be pure wishful thinking been long time since I've been this invested in wanting a couple together if do draw the wedding out to October I'm going be coming back from overseas and tuning into to neighbours very happy or very disappointed depending on if the wedding a flop or not.

Speaking of investing couples surly Mark and Paige won't go anywhere (funny how he was sooooo in love with Sonya 5 minutes ago) they played out Jack and Paige will they won't they stoyline for the last 15 months I don't care if they ever get together but that slow burn would been the shows biggest waste of time if they don't go anywhere. I always thought Mark and Amy be good fit but now going down the Mark/Paige/Elly road . I thought Paige leave shortly after having Gabe as most new mothers normally do and I thought at lease 1 of the 4 charterers involved in the surrogacy would leave but no one seem in a hurry to go anywhere so unless Mark and Paige ride off into the sunset together for a new life be surprised if they end up back together

I know i was hating on Xanthe not long ago but really liking her again and like how dealing with the fall out every time she tried get back on her feet she been knock down again it all keeping true to her low self esteem that even I had forgotten about and really help explain how she fell into Finn trap in such a big way fact that she has such little self esteem and that he invested so much into her. Liking that Piper stoyline has cross over into Xanthe stoyline. Piper Xanthe have been one my favorite friendships in recent times

so what everyone think is Willow here to stay? Please those reading spoilers don't answer even if you don't tell me your answer going be swayed if you know. Really happy about the prospect her and Ben being together thought they setting him up with Yashvi this is much better

anyways that enough rambling for one night did not expect to write so much sorry
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Yeah, I was amazed that Terese's news went around so quick, especially that Susan seemed to find out at school, but I assume that was meant to be the next day.

I loved that Sheila had Frank's ashes in her underwear drawer and now has him on display.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby Shamrock » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Great episode today.

Loved all the school stuff and this large, varied teen group we've got assembled. I liked Xanthe and Piper being there for each other.

Courtney was brilliant.

The Terese plot is also fantastic. So emotional and frank. I loved everyone rallying around her and supporting her. Her throwing herself into marriage plans felt realistic (Terese always focuses on something practical when stressed and we've seen it a lot in the past) and I'm assuming we're going to be getting a runaway bride at the altar.
Shamrock
Site Admin

Postby Joanne » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 am

I'd like Willow to stay to keep the varied and interesting teen group going.
Joanne

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:49 pm

So Clive has at least two children now. I keep thinking that Clive is much too young for Sheila, but actually to have been through med school, practiced and given up medicine by 1986 he was probably about 30 then so he's probably in his 60s.

RamsayStreet

Postby RamsayStreet » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Number 30 looks better, although part of me was hoping for some kind of layout change. It may well come. Hopefully they don't replace too much of the furniture as we're already pushing the boundaries of realism with the refurb.

RamsayStreet

Postby project90 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Hmm Steph and Jack if that happens she likes Paige left overs

Alll that swimming neighbours met be set in real time it the middle of winter in Melbourne how come never see them acknowledge winter. Even the actors never been Melbourne but can imagine how cold be but never see them in jumpers (maybe you do actually bad noticing these things) how they not have frostbite
project90

Postby RamsayStreet » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Just to gauge opinion, is it just me or is the show really strong at the moment? They've re-established the households, stories are well spread across the cast and they're going a long way to try and fix some of the wrongs like Mark being womb obsessed.

RamsayStreet

Next

Return to Neighbours Talk