I know I'm New but...

I know I'm New but...

Postby BrennanandKate » Mon May 11, 2015 6:20 am

I've always enjoyed seeing storylines about and discussing them, but I also like seeing fans create stories and post them in a forum to see others react to their creativenesss. I've seen this on another similar show's forum, and a lot respond well. So what I am asking is why doesn't this forum have a fanfiction forum? Hi there by the way! :/
Brennan deserves Happiness, but Kate should be alive to be happy with him.

I love Kate and Mark, I love them.

I miss Summer and Andrew.

I miss the Classic Neighbours.... Not digging this Dr Petrudi, and Bailey...
BrennanandKate

Re: I know I'm New but...

Postby RamsayStreet » Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 pm

BrennanandKate wrote:I've always enjoyed seeing storylines about and discussing them, but I also like seeing fans create stories and post them in a forum to see others react to their creativenesss. I've seen this on another similar show's forum, and a lot respond well. So what I am asking is why doesn't this forum have a fanfiction forum? Hi there by the way! :/

Fan fiction would just be posted in Neighbours Talk unless it takes into account story at Australian pace, when it would be Spoilers. I'd guess there isn't a section because there isn't enough demand for it as with a seperate Australian pace section.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Return to Comments & Suggestions