The PB forum is getting bigger!

The PB forum is getting bigger!

Postby RobinsonSreet » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:34 pm

I get the sense of this forum is getting bigger and busier. This site seems to have more and more people joining in to talk about the show.

Well done to the team!
RobinsonSreet

Re: The PB forum is getting bigger!

Postby RamsayStreet » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:02 pm

I think it's the show really, I feel compelled to discuss episodes now and I think a lot of people do, I remember when the plane crash happened in 2005 the old board crashed it was so busy.

I hope the show regains viewers, I don't know if they will ever gain back all the viewers lost between 2005 and 2013, but I hope it gets at least part of the way there. If they can get back some big names for the 30th and be on point with their stories they have a great opportunity. I think that as with 2003 and 2004, the last two years have been building up for the anniversary boost, I just hope that this time around they aren't pointed in the wrong direction again.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby Lucy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Fingers crossed I have the board on a better hosting package than I did back then. It crashed in early 2006 too, not sure what did that, but I was having to try and fix it from internet cafés in Melbourne!
Lucy
Site Admin

Postby CarrieAnn » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:51 pm

I was glad to find this forum, I was looking for somewhere small to medium to chat about Neighbours. Some forums have millions of members and seem too big, but the Facebook group I'm in doesn't really have any discussion in it. Thanks for being here :D
CarrieAnn

Postby RobinsonSreet » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:47 pm

I think we can do our best to help promote this message board, and the great work by the team here.
RobinsonSreet

Postby David » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 am

Lucy wrote:Fingers crossed I have the board on a better hosting package than I did back then. It crashed in early 2006 too, not sure what did that, but I was having to try and fix it from internet cafés in Melbourne!

The Plane Crash was shown in early 2006 in the UK (it's why I joined) so that must be why.
David

Postby rnd452 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:01 pm

I have to echo the sentiments about this being a great place. Some of the bigger ones just have a bunch of people too into the clique mentality so even if you say something that makes perfect sense to the conversation because you weren't there on day 1, you either get ignored or your opinion picked apart.
rnd452

Postby CarrieAnn » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 pm

rnd452 wrote:Some of the bigger ones just have a bunch of people too into the clique mentality so even if you say something that makes perfect sense to the conversation because you weren't there on day 1, you either get ignored or your opinion picked apart.

So true.
CarrieAnn

Return to Comments & Suggestions