Petition

Petition

Postby McRobin » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Maybe the Perfect Blend website could start a petition to get Neighbours to put the Ramsay and Robinson houses back to their original sizes. The Ramsay house used to be quite big with corridors leading back and the Robinson kitchen used to be much bigger, but they've ruined them.
McRobin

Re: Petition

Postby RamsayStreet » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:17 pm

McRobin wrote:Maybe the Perfect Blend website could start a petition to get Neighbours to put the Ramsay and Robinson houses back to their original sizes. The Ramsay house used to be quite big with corridors leading back and the Robinson kitchen used to be much bigger, but they've ruined them.

I'm not sure whether it'd do any good as there are many reasons they might have reduced the sets - studio space, production speed (needing more sets up so making them smaller) or the reduction in cameras used.

I'm not sure if it'd be just the die hard fans who'd care enough to sign, but if you want to start a petition then I'm sure we can mention it on our News Page and social media accounts.
"The reason why Neighbours has flourished for so long is that at the heart of it there are people who care for one another." J Woodburne

Neighbours, squashed tomatoes and potatoes, with Harold in the kitchen, you can find the Perfect Blend
RamsayStreet

Postby McRobin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks RamsayStreet, I've started the petition. Please can you mention it on the Perfect Blend website?

http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/neighbourssets
McRobin

Postby Gerry » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm

What I'd like to see a return to is the more light-hearted side of the show, I miss the humour and the real sense of togetherness that the show had in the 80s and 90s, The show's been rather bleak lately and I wonder why they've taken this route!
Gerry

Return to Comments & Suggestions